12.06.2006

awesome!

wow so i'm actually impressed with myself. day 2 on this thing. not bad eh? so i took 3 shots of nyquil last night because the one shot the night before just didn't knock me out quick enough. after my 3 shots of liquified shit i popped in a movie i knew would probably put me to sleep. I popped in The Fog. about 30 minutes into it I passed the fuck out! i got about 11 hours of sleep last night. woke up, went to class, went to OCMA and checked out some cool art, went back to class then fell back asleep in the back of the room.

hmmm...did i learn anything new today? I learned that at Mitsuwa, no matter what you go in there for, you always walk out with 100% more things than you planned on buying. We went for lunch. I ended up buying, sushi, macaroni salad, 2 yaki-soba (thanks nish, how do i cook it?!) 2 ramune, 1 mango milk drink, 2 hi-chews, gyoza and dim-sum. wtf?! i'm already broke as it is.

just an fyi for my int'l audience, it's freezing out here. it's so cold that my balls hurt. ya. it's cold. on that note, I bid thee farewell. until then...nanoo nanoo. oh, i like my new typewriter font.

1 comment:

The Sofa King said...

Ok...Japan is cold. You live in LONG BEACH you bitch. I can consistantly see my breath inside of my apartment. On another note, just throw your yakisoba into a frying pan on medium low heat and then let it cook a bit. Flip it over and let it cook. Break it apart with chopsticks. Pour in flavor packet. Mix. Eat. The End.