12.10.2006

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

so what's happening my audience of one? it's been a pretty fulfilling weekend. friday night I worked for about 9 hours straight with no break then went back to long beach and had some stuff to get ready for the tard and feathered and ephemeral party on saturday.

the party was a definite huge success in my book. we had some awesome music and some amazing art. great food and even better company. it was pretty mellow compared to the first one. i've got pix on the ephemeral blog on myspace. www.myspace.com/ephemeralapparel

hmmm...I'm sick. people say it's all mental. fuck that. I can't stop coughing, sneezine, my nose is runny 24/7, it's super shitty!!

i don't feel like writing much right now. drew and awesome picture tonight tho at a coffee shop. I'll post it later. yay! piece.

Jason

2 comments:

The Sofa King said...

So you should start putting pictures with your blogs. So I can see them. My school has myspace blocked, so I can't look at anything on it. Oh well. Even in my comments I have a lot to write. I'm just long winded...but I'm using a keyboard, so that doesn't make any sense. Long fingered doesn't make any sense either. Maybe I'm carpal tunnels immune?

The Sofa King said...

when you type your blog, there should be a menu at the top of the page. there should be a button of a picture that you click to add pictures. that's what i do.