8.25.2008

Daily Summary

Long day today. Worked 12 hours again. it's not really a surprise, but after hour 12 rolls around, i might as well stick around and make some extra cash, right?

on the way home i remembered that Radiohead was playing the hollywood bowl. i made a slight detour and drove up Mullholland Drive and parked at the small site seeing spot on the edge of the cliff and sat for about a half hour or so amongst other Radiohead fans who like me were unable to obtain tickets to tonights show. I could hear them surprisingly well and just sat on a rock near a couple with a blanket and another who backed up their truck and sat in the back. It was quite relaxing to overlook the skyline and watch the red and white lights flow on the 101 with the sounds of radiohead filling the sky for miles. i can't wait till the Beck show to do it all over again. Unfortunately, a cop came by and just sat there so everyone was kind of on edge, but he didn't really do anything but honk every now and then. but it was pretty great.

I cut my hair just now, so that by the time smiley's wedding rolls around, it should be the length i like for optimal sexiness for seƱor smiley's wedding day.

I also preordered an artbook today from Gallery Nucleus. There's a show going on right now called the Great Great Grandshow which features one of my favorite artists Scott Campbell (Scott C.). there's a link to his blog to the right if you're interested. I also bought a signed print of a piece he did for the King of Kong alternate dvd sleeve and for the I Am 8-bit show that's going on right now at the world of wonder gallery here in west hollywood.

















That's pretty much it for me right now. I added some more links to my profile of some cool artists and what not. until next time. piece.

-jZn

No comments: