8.20.2008

Obviously it's been a while...

So Smiley and Dayna started new blogs and it somewhat inspired me to keep writing on mine. It's been private for a long time and I'm debating whether or not to let people know about it. I probably will. What's going on in my day right now? Well, I just got Jack Johnson tickets for the UCLA show (thanks Kacie for the hook up).

I haven't written a blog in so long that I feel like my writing "skills" have drastically diminished. i originally spelled diminished, deminished. That's not a mistake I usually make. It's been pretty nice at work as of late. Do you ever feel like everyone else around you is doing 5 x as much work as you are and you're ust kind of watching them? I've been feeling that way a bit for the past week or so. Maybe that's why I started on this blog again. So that It looks like I'm typing important emails or chatting with other people about work things. type type type type.

See what time it is now? Check again later to see what time I post again. :/

Download this program if you haven't yet. www.simplifymedia.com . It's an amazing program. It defeats the purpose of having too little disk space for your music. once you DL it, find me. I'm jAsian.

No comments: